You live in Germany but haven‘ t really arrived emotionally yet?
You look for someone to help you to adjust to a new culture and unfamiliar customs more easily?
You want support for preparing an appealing job application?
Getting started in another country is difficult enough. Why not making this task easier: in English and with a person who has experienced those challenges herself (moving from Germany to Vancouver, BC, Canada)?
Finding a good solution often requires investigating our possibilities, our own beliefs, emotions and possible barriers. Doing all that in a language we feel at ease with makes it a lot easier. O.K. then, let’s work smarter, not harder!
- Are you working with a multinational team and English is your common business language? You want to boost team success by raising necessary skills? I.e., improve the flow of information by improving communication skills? Or further soft skills as well as team spirit? To boost customer satisfaction by improving customer service is one of my „missions“. Canadian high quality customer service was an impressive eye opener for how we can do better in Germany.
- Are you preparing for a business trip and want to brush up your English vocabulary and fluency?
You can benefit from my:
- Professional confidentiality
- University degree in business administration with emphasis on human resource management
- Several years of experience in business consulting, particularly for banks and metal processing industry
- 11 years living in British Columbia, Canada, and working as a real estate sales person
- Extensive travelling, curiosity and openness for different cultures and life styles
- Advanced training and certification (BDVT) as business coach, trainer and consultant as well as DISC®- trainer and wingwave®-coach
- Continuing education in psychology and everything that has to do with personal growth and self-development
Location, process and rates:
Business coaching and training can be executed at your company or another suitable location, depending on your requirements and preferences.
Individual, non-corporate coaching usually takes place at my practice in the picturesque town of Wolfratshausen, close to Munich.
Sessions by appointment only.
Bahnhofstrasse 21 (very close to the terminal stop of S7 from Munich)
82515 Wolfratshausen, Germany
Phone: 08041-799 24 30
Mobile: 0177 – 544 24 85
Coaching and training for non-corporate individuals:
80 € per hour.
For the first session I do recommend a 2-hours-session to establish a sound trust-base for our joint work. As experience shows, this helps a lot to shorten the overall time necessary to reach your goal. Yet the decision is up to you.
My offer to you: A phone call of approx. 15 minutes, free of charge. In that time you can ask me all the questions you may have beforehand. It also gives you a chance to test whether the chemistry between us works for you – an important requirement for successful coaching.
Fees for corporate coaching and training:
Will be individually negotiated depending on your requirements, the time frame and number of participants.