You live in Germany but haven‘ t really arrived emotionally yet?
You look for someone to help you to smoothly adjust to a new culture and unfamiliar customs?
You want support for preparing an appealing job application?
Getting started in another country is difficult enough. Why not making this task easier: in English and with a person who has experienced those challenges herself (moving from Germany to Vancouver, BC, Canada)?
Finding a good solution often requires investigating our possibilities, our own beliefs, emotions and possible barriers. Doing all that in a language we feel at ease with makes it a lot easier. O.K. then, let’s work smarter, not harder!
You can benefit from my:
- Professional confidentiality
- University degree in business administration with emphasis on human resource management
- Several years of experience in business consulting, particularly for banks and metal processing industry
- 11 years living in British Columbia, Canada, and working as a real estate sales person
- Extensive travelling, curiosity and openness for different cultures and life styles
- Advanced training and certification (BDVT) as business coach, trainer and consultant as well as DISC®- trainer and wingwave®-coach
- Continuing education in psychology and everything that has to do with personal growth and self-development
Location, process and rates:
Business coaching can be executed at your company or another suitable location, depending on your requirements and preferences.
Individual, non-corporate coaching usually takes place at my place in the picturesque town of Bad Tölz, Bavaria (South of Munich) or – if preferred, at a location of your choice.
Sessions by appointment only.
Alter Bahnhofplatz 22
83646 Bad Tölz, Germany
Phone +49 8041-799 24 30
Mobile +49 177-544 24 85
Coaching and training for non-corporate individuals: 80 € per hour.
For the first session I do recommend a 2-hours-session to establish a sound trust-base for our joint work. As experience shows, this helps a lot to shorten the overall time necessary to reach your goal. Yet the decision is up to you.
My offer to you: A phone call of approx. 15 minutes, free of charge. That allows you to ask all the questions you may have beforehand. It also gives you a chance to test whether the chemistry between us works for you – an important requirement for successful coaching.
Fees for corporate coaching:
Will be individually negotiated depending on your requirements, the time frame and number of participants.